September 26, 2012

Welcome to this world - li'l {W} - Newborn Omaha Photographer

High energy, lots of giggles and smirks, and sweet soothings...

I photographed the {J} family in stages...they've had a few major changes in life, and I feel so blessed to capture a few of 'em.

Phase I: The little girls had me chasing them all throughout the park! It was actually really fun! And from the smiles I got, I think they liked it too. :)







Phase II: Li'l Will had a pretty scary entrance to this world. I listened to Mama J hold back the emotion as she told me his story, and my heart was humbled to be photographing such a blessed moment 2 weeks later. This woman has such a big heart and thankfully this little babe came home in her arms. What a blessing he is...

Will was NOT interested in sleeping during our session, so instead I captured some smirks, a few cries, and his open baby eyes. :)








Phase III: A family complete.




No comments: