September 7, 2012

FALL BOOKINGS and package changes!

The air is getting crisp and I can almost smell cider & pumpkin pie! Fall is right around the corner, which means....it's time for your family pictures!

I've had a lot of interest for pictures this fall, so don't wait to schedule! I am limited in my availability and will try and update this page as my calendar fills up. First ones to contact me will get their #1 choice of date/time. 1/2 of your fee is due at the time of booking to reserve your date.

Also, I am updating information on my packages. As of September 10th, I will no longer be including any complimentary prints to my packages. The website/blog have already been updated, but if you book before September 10th, you will still receive the free 8x10 & 5x7 prints with a portrait session package.(Shipping not included).

AS A BONUS ~ I will give $20 off if you book before Monday September 10th! You MUST mention you saw this special on my blog/website/facebook and your request needs to be in my inbox before 11:59pm Monday night to get this deal. Because fall is the busiest time, this may be my ONLY special, so get it while you can!!

Saturday September 15th - 5:00pm
Tuesday September 18th - 7:00pm  Booked!
Thursday September 20th - 7:00pm
Saturday September 22nd - 6:30pm
Friday September 28th - 6:30pm  Booked!
Saturday September 29th - 10:00am

Friday October 5th - 6:30pm
Saturday October 6th - 6:30pm
Thursday October 11th - 10:00am IN UTAH
Thursday October 11th - 6:30pm IN UTAH  Booked!
Friday October 12th - 10:00am IN UTAH
Friday October 19th - 6:30pm  Booked!
Saturday October 20th - 6:00pm  Booked!
Friday October 26th - 6:30pm
Friday November 2nd - 6:00pm Booked!
Saturday November 10th - 10:00am
Friday November 16th - 6:00pm

 Saturday December 1st - 10:00am


Contact me to get your session scheduled!

**Newborns and kids sessions can be booked at different times not on the list

No comments: