November 11, 2014

McKenzie | Omaha Senior Photographer

(*sigh*)

To be a senior again. Full of wonder and hope. Standing on a path with many different potential adventures, some might be planned, some unplanned. Excited. Giddy, yet unsure. Meekly confident. With so much to look forward to, and a few uncertainties to be cautious of.

I don't have a senior of my own, but I can't help but feel all these things as I've watched MissKenzie (as my baby girl calls her) blossom before my very eyes. Her parents were one of the first people to welcome our little family to Omaha, McKenzie tucked shyly behind the leg of her mom. And now she went and grew up. And tells me of dreams and plans with a little twinkle in her eye. I'm anxious to see how this one unfolds.

So proud of you MissKenzie!










No comments: