November 30, 2012

The entire {B} Family | Omaha Family Photographer

Thanksgiving was a whole week of celebration for this family! It's probably not easy getting all FIVE siblings and their families all together, but they sure made the most of it with all of their adventures! One of the daughters, Amber, is a dear friend of mine and I was so excited to meet and photograph the rest of her beautiful family! They showed up in style with smiles on their freezing faces. And I'm telling you, this has got to be one of the most photographic bunches of smiles I've ever seen! With so many little ones (and it was not the warmest of days, might I add), they sure were amazing!















Those little boys just crack me up!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

These are awesome!! You are so talented! They did great picking their clothes too.

Amber said...

You did a great job Melanie!! I can't believe how well they turned out considering how cold it was, how many little kiddos there were, and how quickly we did it!!