August 2, 2012

Baby {S} | Newborn Photographer

Whew! It's been a busy month of July! I've been traveling quite a bit - putting over 2,000 miles on my car in 3 weeks. I imagine I'll add another 1,200 by the time my vacation is over. The word "fun" is an understatement, and it's been wonderful to see family and reconnect with friends.

But enough about me.

I was thrilled when I was contacted to photograph a newborn. I LOVE taking pictures of newborns, and oh my goodness was this baby cute! This little fella had a million expressions, but the one he liked the most was his scowl. Mama F said that Simon's furrowed brow was the first face she saw after he was born. He truly is a miracle baby for this sweet couple, and I'm just honored they let me into their home to capture their amazing {little} man (and I use the word "little" loosely since he is probably reaching 10 lbs at only 2 weeks old!).









It's a busy week with photo shoots, so I'm sure there will be more to come!!

1 comment:

tiff said...

Love the smiling one!!! Good work Mom and Dad! He's beautiful!! And of course, good work capturing his beauty, Mel.