May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day | The {L} Family | Omaha Family Photographer

As a military wife, my heart and mind are thinking about many soldiers and their families, especially today being Memorial's Day. I keep thinking back to those long days and lonely evenings during my husband's deployment(s), sitting by the phone waiting for his next sporadic call. So I was beyond excited {and humbled} when Lindsay contacted me to take her family pictures. You see, her husband deploys really soon and she wanted to get some pictures while her baby is still a baby and before he goes. This is truly a beautiful family...thank you Lindsay & Craig!















I love the way he's looking up at his hero...

2 comments:

tiff said...

Tears to my eyes. Thank you Lindsey and Craig. And Mel, you captured beautiful moments. Great work.

Jenn said...

these made me cry. your photos are beautiful and what a beautiful family. and just thinking of some of the experiences that you've had really touched me. thanks for sharing!